1.02.2018

BACK TO MINE Vol.7 - My Old School

2017 was a cosmic kick to the balls for me. I honestly don't think I could pass through any more fire short of the crisis that comes prior to eventual mortality. Last year was CRAZY. And yet somehow, I passed through it all relatively unscathed. I am thankful 2017 is over and for a new year that is just beginning. Looking back it was a goodbye to all that came before and hello future, my latest Back to Mine mix reflects that feeling. I'd especially like to point out the David J. Boswell track, "Heavy Load" and its b-side, "Better Days". Definitely my favorite single of 2017. Hoping there is a full album this year.

Enjoy and happy 2018!

DOWNLOAD

STREAM

TRACKLISTING
Love & Rockets - Saudade
L.U.C.A. - Niagara
Alain Kan - Nadine, Jimmy et Moi (Monoblok & PSLKTR Edit)
The Clash - Return to Brixton
Dansor - Hunger of the Steel
Steely Dan - My Old School (The Reflex Revision)
Asha Puthil - Space Talk
Wolfgang Tillmans - Make It Up As You Go Along (Daniel Wang & J.E.E.P. Remix)
Rework - Dreaming Is Fun
Groove Corporation - Dub Call & Reprise
The Rejected - Lucky Lucio
Radion - I Am Another You
Red Axes - Boosha Gdola
Ministry - All Day Remix
Audioglider - Moulin Bessou'ed
David J. Boswell - Heavy Load
Baby Ford - Move On (Alternate Mix)
Suba - Felcidades (Funky Lowlives Breathless Mix)
Herbest Moon - Blow Your Body Francois K Deep Space Dub)
Elon - Seventeen feat Mr. Reed
Zsou - Admiral Byrd (Dreems & Peret Mako Remix)  

No comments: