9.22.2019

CONDUIT 11 Mix - Dark Days Coming Pt. 2


CONDUIT 11 Mix - Dark Days Coming Pt. 2
by Sean-Michael Yoder

When I look back at the first volume of this 3 part mix I realize it was all done in good fun; long before the Camp Fire came and turned where I lived completely upside down for the rest of the foreseeable time I plan to live in this area code. It almost seems like another lifetime ago, so much has happened to me and almost everyone I know. What was originally supposed to be a fun little winter theme inspired mix series based around a late night, peak hour, and warm-up mix has transformed into a little bit of a healing journey for myself and a little gift to my friends who literally lost every thing. I've found music an excellent balm for all of the collective trauma and although I have been silent on a public level it has been one of the most productive periods ever. So much music has been explored in the past year and I hope as I move forward and put the pieces of my life back together again so I can start sharing more of these discoveries with you.


DOWNLOAD CONDUIT 11 - Dark Days Coming Pt. 2
STREAM CONDUIT 11 - Dark Days Coming Pt. 2


TRACKLISTING

Hiroshi Watanabe - Aperture Synthesis (Transmat)
Tian Karl - Mercury (Underground Audio)
Pig&Dan vs. Mark Reeve - Daydreamer (Terminal M)
Riva Starr - Is It True feat. DNCN (Moon Harbour)
Thabo Getsome & Distale - Training Day (Lapsus Music)
Lex Luca - Best Thing About (CR2)
Josh Wink - Meditation Will Manifest (R&S)
Hybrasil - Analogue Hype (Intacto)
Jamaica Suk - Around The Vines (Cassegrain Remix)(Gradient Sound)
Blackbill - 01-1 (BLCKBLL)
Lathe - Athens By Taxi (Be As One)
Recondite - Warg (Hotflush)
Bellville - Eclipse (Incroyable Music)
David Asko - Techno Therapy (A-Traction)
Ellen Allien - Innocence (Truncate Remix)(BPitch Control)
Flug - I Like Stress (2000 And One Stress Remix)(100% Pure)
Simina Grigoriu - Shook Up (Animal & Me Remix)(Kuukou)
Blush Response - Unclean Spirit (Sonic Groove)

No comments: