12.25.2007

Resident Advisor's Top 10 Compilations


My alter ego is a dance music tastemaker and ever since I got back from Amsterdam last year things have really taken off for my alter ego. It also turns out it's a hell of a lot of fun, my alter ego has made tons of new friends, and does lots of "Best of 2007" lists. My personal favorite being the Resident Advisor 2007 polls since they are made up of cranky malcontents from around the globe of which my alter ego is but one (albeit the only one from California). Be sure to read all of the different best of lists but I am sharing this one especially because of the Lee Burridge mix review. I totally disagree with almost every selection (Ricardo Villalobos? wtf? Why not Jerry Beary instead, what's the difference?) but it's a great way to get a dialog started...

http://www.residentadvisor.net/feature-read.aspx?id=861

No comments: