12.11.2008

CUBE DECEMBER: Line-ups // FREE Mix





London's CUBE

Tabernacle Basement, 55-61 Tabernacle Street, Shoreditch

9pm - 2am







::::: FRIDAYS :::: Freaks and Geeks ::::::


December 5th // 12th // 19th //
Bugged-out pop with the finest collection of femme DJs that London has to offer.






::::: SATURDAYS::::: MY DAYS OF COURTING ::::::


Saturday 6th December
Nathan Gregory Wilkins
Ben trucker (DFA)
Nikniknik


::: CUBE SIX-SIDED ::: Q & A ::: NATHAN GREGORY WILKINS :::




1. Who would win in a fight, John Galliano or Daniel Wang?
NGW: "John Galliano, he's got that whole swashbuckler / pirate thing going on and he'd probably have a sword concealed in his umbrella. It wouldn't be a very fair fight."

2. What is your favourite Christmas record?
NGW: "Slade's "So Here It Is Merry Christmas" of course! I'm from Birmingham
so it would be quite unthinkable for me to name another song."

3. Given a choice of a part in the following which would you choose:
A - Doctor Who's assistant / B - A baddie in a new Marvel film named Doctor Terrible / C - The new Doctor in Eastenders
NGW: "Doctor Who's assistant for sure!!! Although I'd rather play the Doctor, I've always fancied myself as a Time Lord. Doctor Who was one of my first big obsessions. I used to write my own Doctor Who stories when I was a little boy. My record label even has a time travel connection, a History Clock is a type of time machine don't you know? http://www.myspace.com/historyclock "

4. Which of the following tools do you find more annoying:
A - Russell Brand / B - Louis Walsh / C - Gordon Ramsey
NGW: "Russell Brand. He simply isn't funny. And I hate the way he speaks,
looks, dresses, gesticulates, breathes etc. He's pretty much number one on my most hated list. I'd have him shot if I could get away withit. He's no Peter Cook is he?"

5. Ibiza or Berlin?
NGW: "Neither, I'm more the New York / Paris type."

6. You've DJ'ed around the world for the past 20 years, but what is the furthest north in England you've played and what was it like?
NGW: "Manchester. At Bugged Out. About 12 years ago. I have very little memory of the night to be honest. I seem to recall I was warming up for Surgeon and Gene Farris."

--
Nathan Gregory Wilkins
http://www.myspace.com/historyclock


------


Saturday 13th December
Skull Juice Vs Casper C (Bloggers Delight)


------


Saturday 20th December - CHRISTMAS party
Arcobaleno xmas ding dong till 4am
Joel (Quiet Village)
Severino (Horsemeat Disco)
Serge Santiago
Sophie Lloyd


------

January 1st: 6am - 1pm (£10 special party)
Cube presents Disco Armageddon: The Mother Of All After Parties!
Gucci Soundsystem (DFA)
Damon Martin (Disco Bloodbath)
Andy Blake (Dissident)
Nathan Gregory Wilkins (History Clock)
Serge Santiago and Sophie Lloyd (Arcobaleno)
Plus very special guests!!!


------

:::ANDY BLAKE (DISSIDENT) SPECIAL DISCO MIX:::




------








------

Cube
Tabernacle basement
55-61 Tabernacle Street
Shoreditch
London
EC2A 4AA
Tel 0207 253 5555
Thursday - Saturday
9pm till 2am
Always Free Entry

www.tabernacleshoreditch.com

No comments: